Are you considering installing a pool, pond or anything else that requires digging in your yard? If so, you should be aware that you can’t just start digging wherever you please. There are likely numerous underground utility cables crisscrossing through your yard. If they’re severed during the drilling process, you and your neighbors could be without electricity, gas or water for days. Thankfully, new technology makes it easier than ever for a utility contractor in Roseville, CA to locate these lines before you start digging. Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of calling a utility contractor before you bring in heavy machinery to start digging up the ground:
- Ultimate accuracy: As mentioned above, our new technology gives us a precise reading of what’s going on undergro We use ground penetrating radar (GPR) to detect cables, water mains, pipes and other obstacles that can hinder your digging project. GPR doesn’t just tell us that there’s a utility line somewhere under the ground—it can also tell us exactly how deep the utility is, and what it’s made of. The best part is that GPR doesn’t disturb your land one bit. Our radar just has to move over your property to detect utility lines. There’s no super-expensive procedure required. Hiring us is the only way to truly know what’s underneath your feet!
- Avoid disasters: Can you imagine how problematic it would be if you sever a utility line when digging a hole for your new pool? You could disrupt utility lines for your whole neighborhood! Hiring a utility locating contractor is the only way to prevent that from happening. We’ll tell you exactly where you can and cannot safely dig on your property.
- No service interruption: The necessary repairs after a utility line is severed typically aren’t easy fixes. That means you and your neighbors) might have to live without power, water, gas or internet for days until a professional can repair the problem. Avoid that headache by scheduling our services before you start digging.
- Safety precautions: Cutting into a gas or electric cable won’t just interrupt your utility service—it could also be a major safety hazard. Digging in the wrong spot could injure you and everyone else working on the project. Keep that from happening by hiring a utility contractor in Roseville, CA. Knowing exactly where utility lines are located will prevent injuries and can even save lives.
- Future planning information: Unless you need to have new utility lines installed in the ground, hiring a utility locating contractor is basically a one-time service. We can find all of the utility lines on your property at once, so you don’t have to keep hiring contractors to come out every time you want to dig on your land.
When you need a utility contractor in Roseville, CA, don’t trust anyone but the professionals at Es7 Comm-2 U, Inc. We have years of industry experience locating all sorts of underground utilities and obstacles. You can rest easy knowing that your project will be smooth sailing after we leave the site.
Categorised in: Utility Contractor
This post was written by Writer